Puzzles - January 2016
Breakfast Deliveries Logic Puzzle
Send your solution to Arianna Stonewater (ar1227) for 10 beans!
During the week, 5 Slytherins were eating breakfast in the Great Hall when the morning owls came in. They each received a different colored package from a different shop in Hogsmeade. Figure who ordered from which shop, what color the package was wrapped in, and what day they received it (Monday thru Friday).
1. Rena's package came the day after the rainbow one, but the day before the one from Ceridwen's Cauldrons.
2. When Jennet received her package in the first half of the week, it was wrapped in forest green paper.
3. The gold package came later in the week than the package from Honeydukes, but earlier than the violet package.
4. Emma's package from Zonko's Joke Shop was not crimson nor violet.
5. Alice did not receive the rainbow package.
6. The package from Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop came on Wednesday, but not in gold paper.
7. Bella's package came two days before the Violet package and one day before the package from Gladrag's Wizardwear (which was in the crimson paper).
8. The package that arrived Monday was from Honeydukes.
If you are able to solve this puzzle, send your answer by HOL PM to Fumei Shirokuro (fu802). Correct answers will receive 10 beans.
If you are able to solve this puzzle, send your answer by HOL PM to Fumei Shirokuro (fu802). Correct answers will receive 10 beans. If you are also able to identify who wrote this quote, you can get an additional 5 beans.