To receive 10 beans, send your answers to the following questions to email@example.com (Subject: January 2018 Trivia Trial)
1. How long do Fairy larvae spend in a cocoon before emerging as a fully formed winged adult?
2. What is the English translation of the Hogwarts motto: 'Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus'?
3. How many times have the Ballycastle Bats won the Quidditch League to date?
4. What were the dragons for the Triwizard Tournament given to help transport them to Hogwarts?
5. Harry could hear the soft clucking of what when he arrived at The Burrow in Book 6?
6. Who lulls Fluffy to sleep with a harp?
7. What name was Harry muttering in his sleep at the beginning of Chapter 7 of Book 7?
8. Over which city did baby-Harry fall asleep, when he was being delivered to Privet Drive?
9. What should the Draught of Living Death resemble at the ideal halfway stage?
10. How long does it take Professor Binns's voice to cause severe drowsiness, in warm weather?