Puzzles - March 2016
Send the completed word search to Siobhan Burke (si955) for a maximum of 30 beans.
Spring Picnic Logic Puzzle
Send the solution to Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis (pr_sca) for 20 beans.
Five Slytherin students decided to take advantage of the warm spring weather and have a picnic. Based on the clues below, figure out which student brought which food, drink, and form of entertainment with them.
1. The student who supplied pumpkin juice wanted to play Wizard's Chess. Gobstones and butterbeer weren't brought by the same student.
2. Darcey brought Chocolate Frogs, but not pumpkin juice. One person packed watermelon and lemonade for the picnic.
3. The butterbeer was supplied by Magnus, who didn't bring watermelon. Sophia couldn't wait to try out her new Fanged Frisbee.
4. Teagan didn't bring sandwiches or iced tea. The student (who wasn't Liona) who brought apple pie and gillywater didn't bring the Fanged Frisbee.
5. The one who brought the Reusable Hangman also brought salad. Neither Magnus or Darcey planned to play Exploding Snap.
Send the solution to Arianna Stonewater (ar1227) for 20 beans.
Send the solution to Leonie Hauri (le1080) for 20 beans.
Send the solution to Leonie Hauri (le1080) for 10 beans.