To receive 10 beans, send your answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: June 2018 Trivia Trial)
1. In what kind of place was the Quidditch World Cup held?
2. While performing a switching spell which of his body parts did Neville transplant onto a cactus?
3. What type of creature is the Moke?
4. What did Horace Slughorn hideaway house looked like?
5. Quidditch referees have been known to vanish and turn up where?
6. Where did Neville's Great-Uncle Algie get the Mimbulus mimbletonia from?
7. What kind of vapor should rise from the Draught of Peace?
8. How are the outer walls of Bill and Fleur's cottage described?
9. While following the silver doe in the forest, what did Harry see at the bottom of the pool?
10. In the woods where the Quidditch World Cup was held, what was the last protective enchantment that Hermione cast around their campsite?